Thursday, September 1, 2011

The subway no longer makes my head spin

I think I have the subway figured out now...mostly. I've been getting around on it by myself and so far so good. Also, Aly turned me onto a site called hopstop.com. Amazing!! I put the app on my phone and it's completely brilliant. Anyone with a smartphone who lives in a major metropolitan area should get this...you'll never be lost again.

Oh and just a quick anecdote. I spotted Reggie Watts in Brooklyn last night. I asked him to sing my favorite song of his, "Fuck Shit Stack" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJQU22Ttpwc), but he said he can't perform it unless he has a dancing group of hipster chicks behind him. I scratched my head....but we're in Williamsburg? Should be easy to make that happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment